Collaboration is integral to the Centre for Humanitarian Leadership. Partnership was fundamental to our founding and continues to influence our ongoing mission to transform the humanitarian sector.
As an innovative joint venture between Save the Children and Deakin University, collaboration has always been at the heart of the Centre for Humanitarian Leadership. This founding partnership has paved the way for the Centre’s unique spread of capabilities and widespread value we can offer our partners.
The Centre for Humanitarian Leadership is poised to transform the humanitarian sector through a hybrid combination of:
- World-class research with a focus on evidence-based leadership practice
- Accredited higher education and course offerings
- Deep collaborative networks in the humanitarian sector and beyond.
We encourage prospective partners of all kinds—whether research or academic institution, private organisation, not-for-profit, government department, or any other potential partner—to join us in whichever capacity suits your organisation and contribute to this transformation.
Achieve transformative change through evidence, education, and practice.
There are many ways to collaborate with the Centre for Humanitarian Leadership. Some examples of our current partnership engagements include:
- Sponsoring specific courses or accreditations
- Co-presenting or sponsoring the Humanitarian Leadership Conference
- Co-developing course content to suit your organisation or institution
- Participating as teaching faculty and course mentors
- Engaging in joint research
- Commissioning specific research initiatives
- Contributing financial support
- Licensing and teaching accredited courses through your organisation or institution
- Participating in courses and training to up skill staff at scale.
We encourage partners to engage in any one, or all, of the Centre’s unique capabilities.
Alternatively, the Centre welcomes prospective partners with suggestions for unique engagements, or any organisation hoping to engage with the Centre in entirely new and innovation collaborations.Make an enquiry
What our partners receive through collaboration.
Any collaboration with the Centre is a mutually beneficial partnership.
Depending on the nature of your contribution and the focus of your organisation, partners of the Centre for Humanitarian Leadership can:
- Access a leading team of researchers and humanitarian practitioners
- Secure guaranteed placements in accredited courses for staff or representatives
- Leverage the Centre’s deep and widespread expertise in a consultative capacity
- Leverage the Centre’s extensive reach into research, academia and the humanitarian sector
- And more.
The Centre for Humanitarian Leadership proudly collaborates with the following organisations:
How to partner
Get in touch to discuss your requirements for a unique partnership.
Whether you are interested in engaging one aspect or the full spectrum of the Centre’s capability, we welcome your enquiry: