Join us for an evening of rapid-fire presentations, followed by an end-of-year networking reception.
The presentations will showcase the following research from the Centre for Humanitarian Leadership, including:
- Health in conflict and the Lancet and American University Beirut Commission on Syria. (Dr Marian Abouzeid)
- Climate change and humanitarian health (Sonia Brockington and Lizzie Irvine)
- The humanitarians of the Pacific diaspora (Jeevi Vivekananthan)
- The impact of sanctions on humanitarian aid to North Korea (Dr Nazanin Zadeh-Cummings and Lauren Harris)
- Palliative care in humanitarian settings (Rachel Coghlan)
There are limited tickets available to this free event. Register online now.