Bonjour! The Centre for Humanitarian Leadership in partnership with ACF are looking for a freelance marketing and communications professional to support promotion and deliver enrolments for the Diplôme d’Etudes Supérieures en Leadership Humanitaire Francophone (PLH).
The role is would suit a marketing all-rounder, with experience in both print and online marketing and communications campaigns. The role can be based anywhere, but the successful applicant will work closely with both the ACF team in France and the CHL team in Australia so need to be flexible with working hours/times.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in French-speaking NGO or INGO communications and marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Journalistic flair for conducting interviews
- Experience managing social media campaigns
- Experience managing marketing and communication campaigns and implementing marketing plans
- Bi-lingual – French (fluent) and English (proficient)
- eDM – Mailchimp or equivalent
- Basic CMS experience – WordPress or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Manage printing of promotional materials, liaising suppliers
- This is a freelance position with ad hoc, ongoing work until June 2021
- Reporting to CHL in Australia.
Rate: A$50 / €30.50 per hour, max 100 hours until June 2021
Reports to: Nicole Muir, Communications Advisor, CHL.
Please submit your application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 7 August.
Applications must include:
- Cover letter addressing essential skills and experience
- Examples of published work (French or English).